Non-New Zealand Residents' Insurance

Whether you're studying, working or here visiting your Kiwi family or partner, you need to make sure that you are able to access healthcare if you get sick or suffer an injury. But if you're only in the country on a short-term visa, you are likely to be ineligible for free healthcare provided by the Ministry of Health. That's where non-residents' insurance comes in.

Get In Touch

© 2020 by Connect and Grow Ltd