top of page
  • Writer's pictureConnect and Grow

Trauma insurance explained

If you are single, in a relationship, have children, are employed or unemployed, or own your own business you should consider Trauma insurance. Trauma insurance should also be considered for children.

AIA, an insurer in New Zealand, paid $83 million in claims for the year ending 31 December 2021 and noted that 59% of claims were for cancer, 16% for heart conditions, 15% for neurological conditions and 2% for musculoskeletal conditions.

How does it work?

Trauma insurance offers you cover if you suffer one of the specified illnesses or injuries listed in the policy document - and if you have a claim accepted you can do whatever you need to with the money.

Talk to us about the different kinds of policies available to you, your children and your partner.



bottom of page