COVID – 19 We are here to help and support you.
Updated: Aug 30
We would like to update you on how we will be operating over the next period while Alert Level 4 is in place.
We are here to assist you
We are available either by email or by phone to assist you throughout these changing times.
Maintaining your insurance is essential
During this time, it is important to keep your insurance policies and reduce the risk to your financial security. If you need to adjust your cover, as your income has reduced, give us a call. We are happy to help.
For counselling and support
· Need to talk? Free call or text 1737 any time
· Chinese Lifeline – 0800 888 880 (for people who speak Mandarin or Cantonese)
For children and young people
· SPARX – an online self-help tool that teaches young people the key skills needed to help combat depression and anxiety
For help with specific issues
· Depression.org.nz – includes The Journal free online self-help tool
For families, whānau, friends and supporters
· Mental Health Foundation – for more information about supporting someone in distress, looking after your mental health and working towards recovery.
Stay safe - Kia kaha
We want to help in any way we can and are available to assist. Most importantly, stay safe and we wish you and your families well at this time.